Set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, this Georgian farmhouse offers every comfort you would expect from the best hotel and all with a ‘better than home’ atmosphere. Foxley Brow House is a multiple "Excellence" award winner.
Foxley Brow House is set in over 2 acres of grounds with ample off road parking. It is located on the western edge of the village of Antrobus, (featured in the Doomsday Book) and is ideally positioned for easy access to M6, M56 (North Wales and Manchester), M53 (Liverpool and Chester), Manchester and Liverpool Airports, Warrington and Runcorn Rail stations. Arley Hall & Gardens are just a short drive away.
Whether you are looking to take time and explore the area, or just a break in your journey, you will be warmly welcomed in by Les and Sarah.
You will discover:
- One classic suite featuring a French antique bed (king) and English victorian mahogany antique furnishings with private bathroom that includes a separate shower. Separate toilet room.
- Two double bedrooms with feature beds (king) and en-suite shower facilities
- One deluxe period double room with antique French bed (king), French and Italian antique furniture, and a separate small private bathroom.
- Exclusive lounge with Blu-ray/DVD/Netflix/iplayer facilities
- Free Wi-Fi: super fast broadband
- Safe off road parking
- Tea coffee making facilities
- Afternoon tea (by arrangement) set in beautiful gardens and orchard
- A cheeseboard including a selection of English and Continental cheeses for late arrivals
- A choice of English or Continental breakfast, using all local produce, home made bread and jams, and the world famous Antrobus free range egg. There is a ‘special’ on the menu each weekend. Please let us know in advance if you have any special dietary requirements (Vegetarian, Lactose, Gluten)
- We try to provide every ‘better than home' comfort, but if you have any necessary household chores, e.g. use of washing machine, please don’t hesitate to ask.
All images copyright to Foxley Brow House Bed and Breakfast